SUnit 3.1 for Squeak 3.2 needs you

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Jun 22 19:58:51 UTC 2002

Hi

today we ported into Squeak Sunit 3.1 into Squeak 3.2 with joseph. Now I
have the following problem and I need your help.

I tried to remove SUnit from Squeak. Try to load the SUnit 3.0 and fix one
well-know bugs of Sunit3.0 (that was fixed in Squeak already) but this was
not working.

So I just remove the core framework and kept the UI, load Sunit 3.0, fixed
the well-known bug, imported Sunit3.1, plus the extensions of Joseph. The
tests run well but I got problem with the UI TestRunner.

I need some help to fix it. I do not have time now to look at it and fix
the problem.

If you want to take a look and help me the files contains the following
files which should be loaded as follow:

RemovingSUnit3.0.2.cs
SUnit30-Core.1.cs
SUnit30-Preload.1.cs