How to ugrade an image?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sun Jun 23 19:37:12 UTC 2002

On Sunday 23 June 2002 11:34 am, Jim Rosenberg wrote:
> --On Saturday, June 22, 2002 7:40 PM -0700 Jim Benson <jb at speed.net>
wrote:
> > Have you tried making a copy of your image, and then using the
> > Squeak update server to upgrade your image from 3.0 to 3.2?

> Here's the walkback from trying to install Connectors:

Hmm.. shouldn't happen. Bob fixed this in CS 4663nilOwnerFix-raa

> UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #color
> TwoWayScrollPane>>colorForInsets

which should look like:

TwoWayScrollPane>>colorForInsets
	"My submorphs use the surrounding color"
	| aColor |

	owner ifNil: [^ Color white].
	(aColor _ owner color) ifKindOf: Color thenDo: [:c | ^ aColor].
	"This workaround relates to cases where the scrollPane's color is not
a true color but rather an InfiniteForm, which is not happy to be
returned here"
	^ Color white

--
Ned Konz