3.2

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 24 13:35:51 UTC 2002

On Monday, June 24, 2002, at 02:32  AM, Stephane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi Dan
>
> I can tell you that I did all the new demoes in 3.2 gamma and I got no
> problem except
> on mac os x where I cannot find why I get no input for the
> recordingControl morph and the spectrum analyser. I already reported
> this problem but got no feedback. Have you experienced the same?

Stephane, I just had the same problem.  I opened up another Sound
application (Amadeus), changed the sound input from "Line In" to
"Built-In Microphone," then all was well.  There must be some way to set
it from System Preferences or such, but I can't find it.

>> Stephane Ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch>  wrote...
>>> Sorry to say that again but we need a release. For teachers and book
>>> writers a gamma version is not good enough. I will have to redo all
>>> screen shots and check consistency of the window scrollbars....for my
>>> book.
>>
>> A couple of times we have asked for testing of 3.2 gamma and feedback
>> about its current state.  I had taken silence to mean inattention, but
>> I will now take it as approval.
>>
>> Unless I hear otherwise, I will assume everything is in that should be
>> in,
>>  and I will clean up the image forthwith and have it out by Tuesday
>> (or you can scream at me personally and publicly).

I'm in the same place as Stephane, so Dan's news is VERY WELCOME
indeed!!!

Mark