Fixed 3.0 image works on Windows but not on Linux

se99011 at fhs-hagenberg.ac.at se99011 at fhs-hagenberg.ac.at
Mon Jun 24 15:51:35 UTC 2002

Hello there,

I took the standard 3.0 image of the Windows distribution, and since I'm connected to the web in college I loaded all fixed for the 3.0 image.

At home, though, on my Linux system the image would not load correctly. There is a lot of coloured garbage on the screen, like a TV set only receiving nois signals.

With my originial Linux image this appeared once or twice, but was gone after a second. What am I making wrong? The things I added to my image include:

- Refactoring Browser
- Whisker Browser
- MySql Driver

But these all work when added to my Linux image.

With lots of thanks in advance,

Christian
Believing in bit-compatibility