3.2, Help wanted.

Craig Latta craig.latta at netjam.org
Tue Jun 25 06:40:48 UTC 2002

Hi Dan--

> Please check out the new files if you care about 3.2.

	It seems basically sane to me. :)

> I apologize for using a stuffit archive; perhaps someone can produce
> an equivalent zip file for Windoze folks.

	You can, in Squeak! :)  I just made one which seems fine, via the
FileList (I don't have space to serve it, though).

	It seems that there are free or shareware ZIP-openers for all the
Squeak platforms, e.g.:

-	RiscOS: http://www.riscos.org/cgi-bin/ROlinks?q=ar0007&d=j. It seems
to create and extract.
-	Mac: http://www.maczipit.com,
http://www.vampiresoft.com/Products/MacOS/SmartZip.html. They both seem
to create and extract.
-	Windoze: http://www.winzip.com. It creates and extracts.
-	Unix: 'unzip' or 'gunzip', included on most distributions. They
extract; I'm not sure how one usually creates a ZIP archive on Unix (I'd
just use Squeak).

	Why not release a single ZIP archive for all platforms?

-C

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist