[Q] Berkeley DB for Squeak

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Jun 25 18:41:53 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 25 June 2002 10:50 am, Stephen Pair wrote:
> I've posted the code as is, with a brief overview at:
> http://spair.swiki.net/24

Thanks, Stephen!

Three questions:

1. Where's the C part that lives between the plugin and BerkeleyDB?
(i.e sqDbCursor())

2. Is primitiveDbCursor: the only primitive needed? It's the only one
I noticed... but I see references to primDbClose: as well (but no
definitions). And I don't see primitiveDbCursor: being called from
anywhere.

3. Can this be used safely from multiple processes? I see that you're
doing mark/sweep garbage collection on the DB itself; is this
multi-process safe?

Thanks,
--
Ned Konz