[Q] On changeset fileOut: methodNotUnderstood: isSeparator

se99011 at fhs-hagenberg.ac.at se99011 at fhs-hagenberg.ac.at
Wed Jun 26 14:16:56 UTC 2002

Hi,

Well, my friend and I are working on this banking application. He develops the front end with comanche. When he wants to file out his project's changeset, there is a halt with "MessageNotUnderstood: isSeparator". The trace back is topped with UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand.

We're working 3.0 here. When opening the debug window, there is no code shown in the "middle" window, except for

ERROR
"MessageNotUnderstood: isSeparator"

What is happening here?

Thanks in advance,