[BUG]SystemBrowser 'inheritance' button doesn't do what the bubble help says

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 27 01:30:08 UTC 2002

Scott Wallace <scott.wallace at squeakland.org> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> Or perhaps I am missing something obvious?
No, I was missing some not terribly obvious. The phrasing of the bubble
help implied to me that the button would change the current browser to
show the method inheritance stuff, rather than opening a separate
browser. After more checking I see that the references to colour change
by the button relate to the status of the chosen method, not the display
state of the browser.

tim
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he pulled Piglet out the mincer.