3.2, Help wanted. Now we're getting somewhere.

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Jun 28 00:44:53 UTC 2002

On Thursday 27 June 2002 04:45 pm, John Voiklis wrote:
> I find it important enough
> to have such a manual that I am willing to volunteer a life-time's
> worth of free time to compile and edit a Squeak User Manual.

Thanks! This would be really helpful IMO.

What kind of Morphs do you want to document? All of them? Tools
(browsers, debuggers, etc)? Widgets (Pluggable*Morph, TextMorph,
etc.)? Basic (RectangleMorph, PolygonMorph)?

We could add a help item to the Morph menu, as well as making an
optional preference for help to appear when you instantiate a Morph
from the Objects Tool or the New Morph menu.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com