3.2, Help wanted. Now we're getting somewhere.

John Voiklis voiklis at redfigure.org
Fri Jun 28 03:13:31 UTC 2002

>What kind of Morphs do you want to document? All of them? Tools=20
>(browsers, debuggers, etc)? Widgets (Pluggable*Morph, TextMorph,=20
>etc.)? Basic (RectangleMorph, PolygonMorph)?

It depends how responsive the authors/experts are. Having the entire Morph
Catalog (if not more) documented should be the goal before we iterate to 3.4
(to set an arbitrary deadline). It would be nice to have the majority of
Tools, Scripting, Collaborative, Presentation, Multimedia, Navigation, and
the less obvious morphs in Graphics and Text ready to publish some time
before the US Thanksgiving holiday (the 21st or 28th of November...after
that much of the world goes into holiday mode); again it depends on
community response. The sooner people write the first drafts, the sooner I
can begin testing and editing. I do have to warn everyone that I am going
off the grid for the month of August.

Ultimately, the goal is document everything no matter how mundane or how
official/unofficial.

Best--John