Unix B3D Acceleration

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Sun Jun 30 21:00:02 UTC 2002

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus wrote:

> The problem is the failure of the line
> 	p= interpreterProxy->ioLoadFunctionFrom("stDisplay", NULL);
> in sqUnixOpenGL.c
>
> One confusing thing is that stDisplay doesn't seem to be a function.
> Is some initialization function supposed to stash stDisplay (the one
> from sqXWindow.c) in a primitive table so that the accelerator plugin
> can find it?

Now if I could remember what I did back then ... I guess I just added
stDisplay to the platform.exports file. Nowadays that file is named
differently, though.

> Help!

Not much help, but maybe that points you in the right direction. In a real
distribution, the B3DAcceleratorPlugin should be made external, otherwise
the VM won't run if there are no GL libs.

-- Bert