The Voodoo of Inlined Methods

RT Happe rthappe at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Sun Jun 30 18:47:38 UTC 2002

> I suggest you make a Rectangle from your points
> (upLeft corner: bottomRight) and implement a method
> #pointsDo: there. You could name the method #do:,
> but I recomment calling it something different...

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'd rather avoid creating intermediate
throw-away objects, but building the selector #corner:xxx: from a
pre-existent rectangle constructor name would still make sense.  (In my
spare-time trash projects I tend to give way to my inclination to bizarre
names and general weirdness ...)

rthappe