[VM][OS X] FFI plugin 1.1.0b1

Alain Fischer alain.fischer at bluewin.ch
Sun Mar 3 21:07:39 UTC 2002

After a lot of hour trying to call the functions of my own framework
trough the FFI plugin,
I have finally figured out that this work only if my framework is
installed in:
	/System/Library/Frameworks
Which is not nice since Apple is not recommanding to change anything in
this location.

What would be nice is if the framework location could be anywere in:
	(the application bundle of the VM) (the best solution)
	~/Library/Frameworks
	/Library/Frameworks
	/Network/Library/Frameworks

I have tried to found where the framework module is loaded in the VM
code when called
by the FFI plugin but found noting. The only part which seem to run the
external function
is a bunch of incomprehensible assembler code for me.

I need some advice from the VM guru. Will it be simple to modify the FFI
plugin to find
framework in the correct location or to develop a specific plugin ?

Thanks in advance for all bits of information.
Alain