Digital editing of music in Squeak?

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at cs.otago.ac.nz
Tue Mar 5 22:37:17 UTC 2002

	What do they mean by digital editing?
	Cutting, pasting and splicing of the tracks?

I thought I was careful to say "editing of digital music"
rather than "digital editing of music".
My understanding of what they want to do is just what
you say, cutting, pasting, and splicing.
If they get adventurous, they might want to do a bit
of mixing.  Modifying the signal as such is not important.

Since sending that message, I've found out about Amadeus II,
which looks like a lot more than they need, and has a GREAT
price (USD 25), except that I suspect they'll want to run it
on a Windows box, and Amadeus II appears to be Mac only.