[Q] Is a newer version of the Prolog implementation available?

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Wed Mar 6 12:19:51 UTC 2002

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Hannes Hirzel wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'v a question concerning the Prolog implementation in Smalltalk
> by Mike Teng ported to Squeak by Bolot Kerimbaev.
>
> (http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1000)
>
> It files in fine in Squeak 2.7 but gives a walkback in version 3.0.

Er.., did you go further down the page to:

"""This version files in fine in Squeak 2.7 (May 2000).
This version does not file in correctly anymore in Squeak 3.0-3545.
Henrik Gedenryd did an update which files in fine in 3.0-3545, 3.3a-4664
and 3.3a-4771 - the family example"""

(There's a link under "update" to: