Sound instruments

Stéphane Rollandin hepta at zogotounga.net
Thu Mar 7 17:47:59 UTC 2002

I found what seems to be a bug when trying to use some instruments from the
STK (this is on Windows98):
the file references such as 'rawwaves/bassdrum.raw' have to be replaced by
'rawwaves\bassdrum.raw' and such (otherwise a file 'rawwaves#bassdrum.raw'
is looked for)

Is this a bug or am I missing something ?

Stef (quite new to Squeak)