Can't get new VM to work... [VMMAKER]

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Mar 7 18:56:41 UTC 2002

On Thursday 07 March 2002 09:56 am, Ned Konz wrote:

> However, when I run the new VM, I can't get it to start. This happens:

Er, of course, the VM starts. However, the image doesn't start up right. I do
see (and can interact with) the emergency debugger, though, so the VM itself
is starting.

I tried re-generating the sources with all internal; same problem.

Since I can interact with the Emergency Debugger, I tried a few expressions.
Anything involving Floats is broken. That is, I can't even print out a float
number (it hangs when I try).

Now what?
--
Ned Konz