Can't get new VM to work... [VMMAKER]

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 7 21:45:31 UTC 2002

Bert Freudenberg <bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> And okay, I'll switch off the warnings. Usually my software compiles
> without a single warning: if there is one, it might hint at a bug. But
> since even mighty coders like Tim or you are scared off, let's just hide
> them instead of fixing.
Oh I wouldn't go that far; the scare was suddenly seeing unexpected
warnings that weren't thrown up in our faces before. We should certainly
try to fix them as much as possible. Of course, some of them will
require more work than others, like hacking the CCodeGenerator stuff.

tim
Useful random insult:- Watching programs not listed in TV Guide.