Connection error

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Sat Mar 9 17:46:03 UTC 2002

In this case you should setup 2K in a way that it "automatically dials
if no network is present". Squeak uses the default settings to connect
and if your default setting is to "establish the connection manually"
then you'll just have to do that.

[Note: the above quotes are approximately what Windows should say in its
Internet settings. Approximately because I'm translating what I see on
my German version].

Cheers,
  - Andreas