Connection error

Andreas Kuckartz a.kuckartz at dokom.net
Sat Mar 9 19:52:39 UTC 2002

Nachricht> Squeak uses the default settings to connect and if your default
setting
> is to "establish the connection manually" then you'll just have to do
that.

I have set up the Windows 2000 network configuration so that a "Dial-up
connection"-dialog box appears whenever a connection is needed. This works
with all normal Windows software but it does not with Squeak.

When I try to "update code from server" from within Squeak it reacts by
displaying a "Trouble resolving server name"/"Keep trying?" message. The
Windows "Dial-up connection" dialog which I would expect is not opened.

Andreas