[VM][UNIX][BUG] copy-paste is freezing my machine, latest SF sources

rwithers12 at attbi.com rwithers12 at attbi.com
Sat Mar 9 21:16:20 UTC 2002

Ok, it is definitely something in the primitiveClipboardText, and I am
assuming it is in the clipboardRead and clipboardWrite inside of
sqXWindows.

I noticed that I was in X as my user and launching squeak as root, but
this isn't related to the problem.  It happens when I am running as my
user account.

Rob