[VM][UNIX][BUG] copy-paste is freezing my machine, latest SF sources

rwithers12 at attbi.com rwithers12 at attbi.com
Sat Mar 9 22:05:06 UTC 2002

Lex, more details (since you last had your fingers heavily into
XWindows, I'm ccing you).  I forgot to mention that I had to fix
something in getSelection(...), to compile.  This is around line 707,
with the call to XRefreshKeyboardMapping.  It uses an undefined variable
theEvent.  Do you have this defined elsewhere?   This must have
something to do with the clipboard, since unix's clipboard is selection
based.

cheers,
Rob