[Q][Morphic] Accept-drop property and re-layout

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Sat Mar 9 23:03:58 UTC 2002

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Hannes Hirzel wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Stéphane Rollandin wrote:
> > [snip]
>
> P.S. May I ask you not to use the accent aigu in your 'from field'.
> Unfortunately your name shows up as something like
>
>      iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Rollandin.

Actually this is not Stéphane's problem, but your email client's. I can
see the name just fine.

You know, asking to not use accents is somewhat like demanding to write
uu instead of w because it's double-u anyway. Accents *do* make a
difference. Or do uue uuant our uuords to look like this? ;-)

-- Bert