Plugin creation question...

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Sat Mar 9 23:10:58 UTC 2002

Hi folks:

I'm taking my first tentative steps into plugin land...so far, not so
bad as I imagined!

One question, however:  I'm attempting to create a simple plugin that
makes use of some external libraries (in UNIX).  When I run the VM with
my new plugin, it fails to find the functions referenced in the external
library.  However, if I hack up the makefile and add the missing libraries
to the squeak executable build line, it works fine.

What is the proper way to do this?

(FWIW I'm working from the NuBlu book on this..very informative stuff!)