Real printing plugin?

Rudi Angela olmeca at netscape.net
Mon Mar 11 09:01:40 UTC 2002

John M McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com> wrote:

>I was wondering if there was enough interest to include the real
>printing plugin in the 3.2 update stream?

There sure is! Atleast from me and my client's side.

>I've heard rumblings about unix support, but zero interest from
>windows developers or users.

I'm currently developing an application for use in classrooms. Some schools use Macs and others use Windoze, but all users will need to be able to print. As the users are kids, printing should be as easy as one click on a button.
In short, in about a month from nou I would love to have the printing function on both platforms.

Rudi Angela