Real printing plugin?

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at cs.otago.ac.nz
Mon Mar 11 01:43:45 UTC 2002

John M McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com> wrote:
	I was wondering if there was enough interest to include the real
	printing plugin in the 3.2 update stream?

	Mind I've only heard hearsay that one mac user actually splashed
	Morphics onto paper.

	I've heard rumblings about unix support, but zero interest from
	windows developers or users.

	However I would have thought there would have been more interest
	in printing?

Didn't know I had to sign up for it.
Yes, I'd like printing in Squeak for Solaris 2.8 and MacOS 8.6.
For my students, Linux and MacOS 9 and MacOS X also.

Before I can use BookMorphs instead of PowerPain in lectures,
I _have_ to be able to print them so that students can have printed
copies of at least some "slides".