Real printing plugin?

John Hinsley johnhinsley at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 11 21:02:54 UTC 2002

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, John M McIntosh wrote:
> >  aMenu add: 'capture image' target: Utilities action:
> >#grabScreenAndSaveOnDisk. "Ned Konz tweak."
>
> Well yes, but I was looking for a windows developer with some spare
> time to build the platform specific software for the PrintJob plugin.

Oh yes, for sure.  It really is just a workaround pending full (in Squeak)
printer support.

I suspect this may be even harder (for Windows) than originally suspected.
Peeking at the VW list, seems that although they've cracked it for most
versions of Windows and most printer drivers, there are still a few which
manifest the "tiny print" problem.

If only Bill liked postscript............

Cheers

John

--
They're afraid, very afraid......
According to CRN magazine, Microsoft staff discovering Linux in use