Plugin creation question...

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Tue Mar 12 13:11:30 UTC 2002

On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 03:07:58PM -0800, Tim Rowledge wrote:
> Adding the libraries to the makefile seems perfectly ok, but you might
> like to take a look at how plstforms/unx/plugins/Mpeg3Plugin/mkMakeRules
> is used (in platforms/unix/misc/util/mkMake for example). Lex is
> responsible for this innovation and I suggest you hit on him for details
> if it is not clear to you.

Great, thanks for the pointer.

> > (FWIW I'm working from the NuBlu book on this..very informative stuff!)
> Glad to hear it. People worked really hard on it. Appreciation is all we
> get from it - no royalties :-(
>
> tim

The chapter on plugins is excellent stuff...it makes a lot of sense when
looking at a working plugin example, as well.  I've been learning a lot
from the UnixOSProcessPlugin, in particular, as well as the 'simple' plugin
example from the book.

Slang makes more sense when you see it in action!