[Java Parser] For structural exploration

rwithers12 at attbi.com rwithers12 at attbi.com
Wed Mar 13 06:27:58 UTC 2002

Goran,  I took a peek at the site you posted and I couldn't read it!
Now where did I put my Babelfish?  Interestingly enough, I could read
the Smalltalk with no problem.  :)  This is looking fantastic, man.  You
load at a very high level and it slurps in the .java and builds a
declarative model.  Very nice.   I'm not worried about the inner classes
bit, but only the design structure of classes within each module (and
across modules, I suppose).  There are about 50+  classes in play in a
complicated way.

Please, please don't rush it out or anything.  I've plenty to do, and
won't touch it until this weekend earliest.  I hope you are feeling much
better.  Sick is no fun at all, is it?

cheers,
Robert