[ENH][GOODIE] OSProcess V3.0 (OSProcess for Windows)

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Wed Mar 13 07:07:43 UTC 2002

Hi David,

> So, does OSProcess work on your WindowXP machine

	I could file in all the change sets and tried out the 'sqsh'
builtin commands.

	I could even do a '3 + 4' ;-) but 'sqsh' couldn't start
'notepad.exe'.

> when you add the DLL after the change set is loaded?

	But if I save the image and restart it (with dll in the path
now), Squeak seems to hang
	(but you can still access the menu to show version...)

	Hope this help.

	Cheers,

	PhiHo.