Plugin creation question...

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Wed Mar 13 13:11:09 UTC 2002

Hi Lex:

I initially generate my plugin via VMMaker, but my subsequent hacking
on my plugins use the simple 'PluginName translate' facility to generate
updated C files for my plugin.

If I use VMMaker each time, will this magically take care of the library
problems?  Specifically, my plugin uses libglib and libxmms.  When I attempt
to use it, it complains that it cannot find references to functions  found
in libglib and libxmms.  If I link the VM executable to -lglib -lxmms,
the problem goes away, however.

[snip]