Squeak Event (last call)

jescoto at objective.com.br jescoto at objective.com.br
Thu Mar 14 13:35:07 UTC 2002

Oh man.

It's too far (from Brazil) and (the ticket is) too expensive to me. :((

But I'll love seeing your "fun experience with morphs" as a tutorial/page
in Swiki after this event. Please ?

Regards.

#Jean.

                    Bergel Alexandre
                    <bergel at iam.unibe.ch>                    To:     squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
                    Sent by:                                 cc:
                    squeak-dev-admin at lists.squeakfoun        Subject:     Squeak Event (last call)
                    dation.org

                    14/03/2002 09:59
                    Please respond to squeak-dev

<RIP>

PS: I will show some fun experience with morphs (How to build a platform
game in 10 min, and how legoMinstorm can be driven from Squeak.....)

--

Bergel Alexandre  http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~bergel