[Bug][Fix] Making Wonderland makeActorFrom: work again

ajbn at cin.ufpe.br ajbn at cin.ufpe.br
Thu Mar 14 21:24:18 UTC 2002

Mr. Guzdial,

There was a message from Steve Gilbert last february explaining that situation.
You can see it at <http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2002-
February/008942.html>.
He sent a fix to the list (I have not tried it yet). Take a look at
<http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2002-
February/008944.html>.
My best regards,

Antonio Barros