[Bug][Fix] Making Wonderland makeActorFrom: work again

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Thu Mar 14 21:34:38 UTC 2002

Oops, sorry. I originally "fixed" the problem that newer MDL files cause
a lock up of the MDL reader but apparently that fix was a little to
wild. I just posted a correction of it to the update stream. For now you
can just revert to Jeff's original version - as long as you use the
models that Jeff put up everything will work just fine with it.

Cheers,
  - Andreas