[StarSqueakPlugin][VM][Linux] plugin lookup logic broken?

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Fri Mar 15 02:41:49 UTC 2002

I'm not able to get the StarSqueakPlugin loaded: not internal and not
external.
It is just there but it won't get loaded (StarSqueak running slowly).

Since there is also this weired message:

sr at karl:~/Squeak/work$ mySqueak ttt
ioLoadModule(UnixOSProcessPlugin): UnixOSProcessPlugin: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

in spite of loading it I'm wondering.

Conditions: Squeak3.2gamma#4743, VMMaker-3-2-version5.5, actual SF sources,
StarSqueak project from Bob's SuperSwiki.

Anyone out there with more success?

Greetings,

Stephan
--