"Error: You cannot add new modules at the top level." (Re: Windows2000 OSProcess test pilot needed)

Andreas Kuckartz A.Kuckartz at ping.de
Sun Mar 17 16:49:56 UTC 2002

When I try to fileIn OSProcess 3.0 I get this:
"Error: You cannot add new modules at the top level."

I did not find any hints for this message in my mail archive or on the
Squeak-Swiki.

The image is 3.3alpha#4798

I have not spend time with the module features but did expect that filing in
change sets still works normally. What am I to do?

Andreas