Category <-> Modules walkback question

Serg Koren Serg at VisualNewt.com
Mon Mar 18 01:15:13 UTC 2002

Hi gang,
  Just going thru the  Squeak - A Quick Trip To Objectland book (great); and
have come across a few differences between the version the book uses and the
3.3alpha I'm playing with.  I haven't puttered with Modules and have come
across an interesting (to say the least) walkback when I try to create a new
category via a normal system browser | add item ...

 "You can't do it this way using modules...categories are computed using
module paths."

Ok I understand (sorta) what this means, but there is no indication of the
proper way of dealing with creating a category...and I can't find anything
scanning my email archives.  Can someone point me in the right direction
please?  Also, seems the AddItem prompter should be disabled in the main
system browser if all it does now is bring up a walkback.

Is there a doc/ref somewhere that explains modules and how they relate and
how to use them properly?

Thanks,