[BUG?] PluggableTextMorph

Joseph Holland King gte743n at cad.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 19 07:47:57 UTC 2002

i have a pluggableTextMorph that will randomly display a red box with a
yellow x in it. Upon doing this it throws a messageNotUnderstood:
'adaptToPoint: andSend:' this is called in the Point class. the error seems
to have nothing to do with my code, and appears to be random in its
occurance, happening about 50-70% of the time at random times within the
life of the program. i was referred here by the squeak irc after trying it
on 3.2g and getting the same error. is this something to do with my code
that i am not seeing or is it something to do with squeak? thank you for
your time.

--
Holland King
gte743n at cad.gatech.edu