[Q][Celeste] How do I set the time zone

hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Tue Mar 19 08:35:33 UTC 2002

Hi

How do I set the time zone in Celeste? I suppose the default time given
by Celeste is Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and I have then to add how many
hours ahead or behind GMT the time is the local clock gives me.

But the question is: which menu gives me the option of setting the time
correctly.

This is important for me as the filter options are very nice to track a
conversation (sent and received mails) by just filtering participants.
However for easy tracking the entries have to be sorted correctly and
that means that the time stamp should be correct.

Thank you for any help in advance

Hannes Hirzel