[Q] How to get the current ScreenControler

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Mar 19 21:40:48 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 19 March 2002 01:14 pm, ducasse wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to open programmatically a morphic project.
> I found ScreenController>>openMorphicProject
>
> But I cannot figure out how to access the current ScreenController.
> Any magic?

You want to open a Morphic project from a MVC project? From the class comment
in ScreenController:

(ScheduledControllers screenController) is the way to find me.

So you can go:

	ScheduledControllers screenController openMorphicProject

However, if you aren't in an MVC project, you might want to use:

	Project newMorphicOn: nil

instead.
--
Ned Konz