[Q] How to get the current ScreenControler

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Mar 20 07:51:03 UTC 2002

Thanks ned

I'm so used that class comments are empty that I never look at them.

By the way have you release a new version of your connector (you told me
long time ago that you would put the code on your private home page) but I
could not find it.

I would like that students here use it for various projects

Stef