Whoa, the environment has become too heavy...

Mayuresh Kathe mayuresh at vsnl.com
Wed Mar 20 11:24:31 UTC 2002

True indeed, I got a good performance boost after I deleted the Eyes and the
Morphic World.

Not just that, I just observed that when I go into the MVC mode, this are
really blazing fast, much faster than ever before.

Any way to run Celeste in MVC mode?
That would make my work environment complete :)

~Mayuresh