[GOODIE] kgf-X10Driver - Control Wireless Remotes from Squeak

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Thu Mar 21 03:45:58 UTC 2002

Mea Culpa... did I send this too soon?

For some reason, my driver cannot open the serial port on Unix with the
Sourceforge VM I compiled a couple weeks ago.  And unfortunately I
can't try it with the latest Sourceforge code...the VM builds, but when
I run it it drives the CPU up to 100% and gives me a big black window. :(

It works fine with my much older 3.1 VM, however (even running in a 3.2
image with the old 3.1 VM).

I know it works on the latest 3.2 Windows VM..ack!