WARNING Re: [GOODIE] Connectors pre-release version (for 3.2)

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Mar 21 18:01:43 UTC 2002

On Thursday 21 March 2002 08:43 am, Bob Arning wrote:

> On the Mac I eventually see a scrolling text window from the VM indicating
> an endless recursion in Morph>>world. Looking at this method, it would
> certainly have a problem if a morph had owner == self (or a longer loop
> perhaps). You could add a test to catch this and see why it's happening.

Thanks; I'll do this (I found, oddly enough, a number of Connectors that were
owned by themselves after the load).

> Also, I encountered #trigger:with: being sent but not implemented in the
> BSS stuff.

Well, it's sent, but should already be implemented in Object. It is in the
3.2gamma-4743 image I have (it calls trigger:withArguments: which is
implemented in my NCFiniteStateMachine class).

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com