[BUG] Aborted publishing damages images in SketchMorphs

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Mar 21 20:10:30 UTC 2002

I went to publish a project. Part way through, I got a requester saying that
I had blocks that referred to instance variables and offering to take a look.
So I chose to take a look, whereupon I got an inspector, and a pre-debug
window. I decided that I wanted to cancel the publish operation, so I hit
cancel in the pre-debug window.

That left me looking at a red screen with a grid and an X across it; after
figuring out that this was not actually my project, but a brand new one
called zzTemp, I went back to the prior project (the one I was trying to
publish).

When I got back to my project, I found that all the images that had been in
SketchMorphs were now smeared as though they'd been thumbnailed and then
blown back up again (or maybe they'd just been left out in the rain).

How do I fix this?

(3.2g-4743)
--
Ned Konz