[BUG][UNIX] SerialPort input problems

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Thu Mar 21 23:10:52 UTC 2002

Kevin,

I'm a bit confused. How can you run Win32 VMs on a Linux box? Is the
"SourceForge VM" you are using a Win32 or a Linux VM? If it's a Windows
VM it sounds like a pretty weird thing to me - AFAIK, there has been no
change in the serial port support code for ages so if it's works on one
Win32 VM and not the other I'm at a complete loss.

Cheers,
  - Andreas