[GOODIE] Connectors pre-release version (for 3.2)

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Fri Mar 22 04:12:03 UTC 2002

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:

> Also, you can get an updated version of the Connectors demo (as a project) at
> Bob's Super Swiki; it's called ConnectorsDemo2-nk.001.pr

Which version of Squeak do I need to download it? (3.2a-xxxx or/and
3.3a-yyyy)?

I would be interested in having a 3.3a-version because this is the
version which I'm working in most of my time. However 3.2a is fine as
well.

Thank you for doing this good work and for maintaining it constantly!

Hannes Hirzel