[GOODIE] Connectors pre-release version (for 3.2)

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Mar 22 07:01:47 UTC 2002

On Thursday 21 March 2002 08:12 pm, Hannes Hirzel wrote:
> Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:
> > Also, you can get an updated version of the Connectors demo (as a
> > project) at Bob's Super Swiki; it's called ConnectorsDemo2-nk.001.pr
>
> Which version of Squeak do I need to download it? (3.2a-xxxx or/and
> 3.3a-yyyy)?

The demo project is for 3.2g, but you don't really need the demo project; you
can load the change set itself into 3.2g.

You can also get these at my web site:
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak

> I would be interested in having a 3.3a-version because this is the
> version which I'm working in most of my time. However 3.2a is fine as
> well.

I haven't touched 3.3a yet; I don't have a good feel for the modules as yet,
and there's more people using 3.0 and 3.2.

> Thank you for doing this good work and for maintaining it constantly!

You're welcome!
--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA