[Dynapad] Resizing on a Touchscreen?

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Fri Mar 22 12:45:40 UTC 2002

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 03:45:45AM -0600, Aaron J Reichow wrote:
> Hola,
>
> I've been using Kevin's TinySqueak 3.0 image on my iPAQ 3150 w/
> PocketPC 2000.  When I grab a yellow-dot handle, it goes into resize mode.
> On the desktop, when one releases the mouse button, it goes out of
> resize-mode.  However, on the iPAQ, it stays in resize mode.  The only
> remedy I've found so far is to restart (!) the image whenever I
> accidentally hit a resize handle.  I've not tried to figure out where
> resizing occurs, and compared the sources between 3.0 and 2.6 yet, but
> just thought I'd check to see if anyone else has had a similar problem.

Hmm, that sounds vaguely familiar...I seem to recall that behaviour, but
it was quite simple to get out of that mode by just holding and releasing
the stylus, as I recall.  I never encountered a situation where I needed
to restart to get out of that.

I'm hoping to resuscitate my work on the iPaq sometime..I'm hoping the
new Modules stuff will let me streamline the image a lot more.