[PDA] Connecting Squeak at high speed?!

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Fri Mar 22 18:15:53 UTC 2002

What sort of connection are you attempting to make?
I know this doesn't help you much (since you're working in the Windows world)
but the Linux iPaq has a 'usbnet' kernel module that lets you turn
the USB cable into a poor-man's ethernet.  Not sure what the throughput
is but it seemed quite fast to me.

Is such a thing available with WinCE/Windows?